Wednesday 29 October 2008

Not much to report this time - I saw your message, Ant, so here are a few photos to keep you quiet. I keep forgetting to take many though!! This is a photograph taken at the far end of the lake near us. Sam and I parked and walked for an hour - lots of birds - ducks, herons,a jay etc. etc.



I've not done a lot of sewing recently as Mum and Dad came over for a few days so we've been out and about. I'm still pleased with how it's going but will have to decide how far to take it - don't want to overwork it as I like the simplicity and the danger is stopping too late - or too soon - could do with meeting friends to have their input!!





We've another 2 weeks over here so hope to do a lot more before I go back to Guernsey - on this as well as the other piece . The weather has turned a lot colder over the past couple of days and it's lovely to light the fire and sit sewing. We are still walking a lot - to compensate for the delicious food and wine!! Lots to do!!




1 comment:

Ant said...

I like the embroidery - stop for a while.
You should get that photo with the trees blown up big and framed - I like it. xx