Saturday 12 July 2008

It's Bordeaux Methodist Church flower/singing festival this weekend to celebrate the centenary of the church - I have been helping fetch and carry flowers/ pots/oasis all week but I am not a flower arranger and left that part to the experts - the church looks lovely! Sam and I went across this morning and listened to the choir. Gemma, the junior choir sang 'In his time' - I cried as usual - must get waterproof mascara for your wedding! Muriel was in charge of the flower arranging - so the church will look just as beautiful for your wedding. below - do you recognise (from the left) Bridget, Shirley, Lauren, Joanne and Jo.
The photo below was taken whilst they were singing 'In His Time'!
Lauren sang a few songs - her voice was lovely - it's matured a lot - lovely to listen to!
Joanne sang beautifully too - some lovely songs - over the rainbow and songs like that!
Had to take a photograph of the pulpit fall, of course!
Four weeks today will be Gemma's wedding day - I must not panic! Can't wait for Antoinette and Gemma to arrive to keep me calm - Diane will help too. In the meantime - lots of walks, swims and eating healthily so that I can still fit into wedding outfit - oh, and I must try to learn how to walk elegantly in my high heels!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gem said...

Gorgeous photos! I can't wait for the day I walk into the Church to marry tim!!!!! It will be wonderful so you have NO need to panic!!! Big hugs xxx