Friday 25 July 2008

I've just finished making a very quick bag for mum to use at Gemma's wedding. She is wearing lilac and 'heather' colours so this tones in well. She doesn't suit hats so i've managed to persuade her to wear a fascinator (?is that how you spell it?). It was white but i've dyed it lilac and green to match the bag!!
The wedding is getting very close now - 9 August! I'm beginning to get really excited and am looking forward to seeing Antoinette and Gemma together for the first time in ages! After the wedding, Sam and I are going to Derbyshire to look after Gemma and Tim's cats whilst they're on honeymoon in Croatia - i'm visiting the quilt show at the NEC - should be good!!!

2 comments:

Ant said...

They look nice together don't they! I think they'll suit Grandma. I hope she likes them. Less than 2 weeks! xxx

Mai-Britt Axelsen said...

Oh, Sue - they are so beautiful - you are so clever! Looking forward to see all the pictures.........