Tuesday 20 May 2008

As in my previous blog, these are the bags I made whilst in France at the beginning of May. The patterns are from a book by Yoko Saito, a japanese textile artist - the book is in french but such lovely patterns!! I bought the fabrics from a shop in France and also used some antique chinese silk fabrics which I found at the knitting and stitching show in Harrogate last november. Antoinette and Gemma (my 2 daughters) will have to choose which ones they want - hope they don't fight over one bag!!! Gemma is coming over to Guernsey next week to sort out a lot of things for her wedding in August - she is bringing her dress to which i am adding embroidery - will keep me quiet until 9 August! Gemma will help me look for a hat for the wedding whilst over - hope we can find one in Guernsey!!And I need shoes and a bag - may need to make one!!!!!

1 comment:

Mai-Britt Axelsen said...

Looking forward to see the bags in real life, in the meantime some close-up pictures would be fine........