Friday 2 May 2008

Learning to post blogs


We're in France at the moment for two weeks - Sam is busy in the garden and I am enjoying myself making bags. I've made 2 so far and want to make another so that Antoinette, Gemma and I have one each! Going into Dinan today to stock up on a few sewing essentials (!!!). I'm trying to learn how to post things on this blog but will have to wait until we're back in Guernsey to play for longer as we're not on broadband here and it's so tedious having to wait so long to do things!! Will also have to learn how to post photos - help!

3 comments:

Ant said...

At last you wrote something. I showed you how to do photos! Just click on the picture of a photo on the top right hand side when you're doing the writing. Attach the photo just like in an email. Easy!

Gem said...

since when did you have a blog???? how coooooooooool are you!!!! I love the bordeaux church thing, it is amazing. xxxx

Mai-Britt Axelsen said...

Keep the posts coming, Sue....... Also - you might want to add a NeoCounter, so you can see how many people visits your blog!